iBoot Web Power Switch
Pays for itself with the first service call saved!
Don’t let the cost of downtime keep you from meeting your service and revenue expectations. One reboot via web, cloud or automation and you are back up and running. Keep your critical systems operational without expensive service calls. Use low-cost remote power control to automatically reboot failed devices and get up and running in the most cost effective way possible.
- IBoot 3.2.0 1.0. Sign in to follow this. Tonymacx86.com Sign in to follow this. Previous File Clover v2 r1888 pkg + WinUSBTools.
- IBoot iBoot is a boot CD for Intel CPUs, that enables you to boot Mac OS X Snow Leopard on an unsupported. Created by tonymacx86.
Tonymacx86 Blog: iBoot + MultiBeast: Install Mac OS X on any Intel-based PC. Can i download snow leopard for free? 19$ isn't cheap Posted. The Tonymacx86 introduced the best computer-based application called iBoot Download for installing MAC OS X on any Windows running PC as you need. With the help of this free application, you can install the MAC OS X latest versions on your Windows running PC without any issues.
iBoot, the network power switch, will save you time and money by reducing costly downtime. Just point your browser to the iBoot, login and you are one click away from bringing that failed system back to life. iBoot will even detect failed systems and take immediate action.
Request a Demo
Discover your Cost of Downtime and how fast your ROI on iBoot will be
Web Power Switch
Point – Click – Reboot
iBoot-G2 Status Page
Clean web page design makes it easy to see the status and control power to any outlet. History log shows the last 5 events.
Adaptive mobile pages make it easy to make that quick reboot from you smartphone while on the go.
iBoot Cloud Service
Single Sign-On for iBoots Worldwide
Video:iBoot Cloud Service
iBoot Cloud Service (iBCS) allows customers to access and control multiple power switches in multiple locations from a single portal with a single sign-on.
Having one web interface for all remote locations will not only make using the remote power switches easier, by consolidating all units into one sign-on and interface, it will also enhance the number of situations where iBoot can be deployed.
- Customers with Dynamic IP addressing to always be able to access their iBoot from any location.
- Service providers manage multiple customer accounts with diverse security configurations
- Customers that do not allow in-bound connections to access their iBoots.
Read More about iBoot Cloud Service
Visit the iBoot Cloud Service Site
Download the Setup Guide
Automatic Downtime Reboot
The fastest way to get back on-line
iBoot automatically monitors and protects your network. AutoPing continuously tests your connectivity to the internet or to any device on your network. When the network is down, or the device stops functioning, iBoot reboots the failed system to get you back on-line fast.
For servers, the Heartbeat service generates a “I’M OK” message from your server to iBoot. When that message disappears, iBoot will reboot the server, using Graceful Shutdown if possible prior to using power off to reboot the crashed system.
With iBoot’s real time scheduler, you can use regular reboots to insure a fresh start each day.
Power Up and Down equipment as needed to minimze energy consumption, heat and extend product life.
Turn off equipment automatically when not needed for security and access control.
UL Listed for Safety
Protect Your Users and Comply with OSHA
Dataprobe Remote Reboot products are UL Listed. This means they are tested by Underwriters Labratories and Certified to meet their exacting standards. It also means that the tests conducted are appropriate for the type of device under test. Only devices that are tested and pass all the tests conducted by UL can apply the UL label.
Dataprobe PDUs are listed under UL 60950-1, and as such are designed for stricter data center environments. Only UL 60950-1 insures that PDUs offer appropriate branch circuit protection.
Other companies use independent labs that test to UL standards. These may or may not be the appropriate safety standards. It is very easy to say tested to UL standards, but that might be for noise emissions or something other than fire safety. Some companies completely forgo safety testing!
Built-in 10/100 Network Switch
Simplify Installation and Save a Router Port
Current Models Available
iBoot Download is an application that has been developed by Tonymacx86. The most suitable way of installing MAC OSX on any type of computer or laptop that is intel based is by using iBoot Download. iBoot can be used to install MAC OSX in even the most latest versions of computers which have Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 processors. Even old processors like Core2Duo, Pentium 4, and CoreDuo are supported by iBoot. However, it should be noted that AMD processors do not support either MultiBeast Windows, iBoot Download or the MAC OSX dual boot method.
There are many versions of iBoot Download. They are namely;
- iBoot 3.3.0
- iBoot Ivy Bridge 1.1.0
- iBoot Haswell 1.0.1
- iBoot Legacy 2.7.2
Download Now : iBoot Download
How To Install Mac On Windows
What Are The Requirements For The iBoot Plus MultiBeast Method?
- Blank CD/ DVD for burning iBoot Download and MultiBeast
- A desktop computer or a laptop with an Intel processor
- MAC OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard DVD
How To Prepare Your PC For MAC OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard Installation
- Backup important data
- Leave only the keyboard and mouse plugged in – remove all other USB devices
- All other hard disks except the blank one for the installation should be removed
- Multiple graphic cards or multiple monitors should not be used. Make sure that only the necessary graphic card is plugged into the 1st PCI slot.
How To Install
- Go to the default BIO settings
- Set up the CD Rom and switch Priority List
- Disable the Extreme Hard Drive XHD Option
- Switch the ACPI Suspend Form to S3 (STR)
Iboot Download Free
- Download iBoot
- Burn it to the blank CD/DVD for installation
- While keeping the iBoot CD/DVD in your CD/DVD drive, take up the PC
- When you get the prompt appears, eject iBoot in order to get the CD/DVD out
- Now insert the MAC OSX Snow Leopard CD/DVD into the CD/DVD drive and press F5
- Click Enter
- Open Utilities/Disk Utility
- Partition the hard drive to GUID Partition Table
- Arrange the hard drive to MAC OS Extended
- Close the Disk Utility and select Snow Leopard when you are asked where the installation needs to take place
- Click customize and then uncheck the added options
- Restart the PC again
- Insert iBoot back into the CD/DVD drive
- Once the boot unit appears on the screen, select the new Snow Leopard installation and follow the instructions for further setup
Iboot Download Iso
How To Install Snow Leopard MAC OSX On A PC With iBoot And MultiBeast