Ithaca model 66 Super Single in 20 gauge Description: Ithaca model 66 Super Single in 20 gauge with 3' chamber. Has 28' full choke barrel with good bluing. Weight is 5 lbs. Please see the photos for condition. Checks and USPS money orders only accepted. Shipping will be $35.00. SOLD Shotgun Guage: 20 Gauge Manufacturer: Ithaca Model: 66. Ithaca shotgun, Model M-66 Super Single, 20 gauge, 28' barrel, lever operated, checkered walnut stock, SN 770956XXX.Note: This firearm must be transferred to the buyer by a Federal Firearm Licensee.
- 12-, 20-gauge or.410 bore lever action single-shot shotgun, with 24' barrel. Blued, with walnut stock. NOTE: Add 50 per premium for 20-gauge and.410 bore.
- Ithaca model Super Single 66 410 gauge shotgun. No Box or papers. Breakopen single shot. Very good condition. Accepts 3 shel for sale by Dons Hobby Guns on GunsAmerica - 931314264.
- Here is a really nice, ITHACA Model 66, 'SUPER SINGLE', 20 gauge, single shot shotgun. It has a factory installed recoil pad, a 26 inch barrel and is chambered for 3 inch shells. The wood is excellent with only a few tiny handling marks, bore is bright and shiny as new, action is tight and works fine.
- Ithaca Model 37 D. S. Police Special 12 GA
Shotgun: You are bidding on a Ithaca Model 37 12 Gauge D. S. Police Special pump action shotgun. The shotgun features a 20' barrel, factory engraving, and walnut stocks. ... [more like this]
- *Ithaca Model M-66 Super Single 20 ga. ShotgunIs
a single shot 20 ga. with a 28' modified cylinder barrel uses both 2 3/4 and 3' shotgun shells. Has the original walnut stock with a lever action barrel release and exposed ... [more like this]
- Ithaca Model 37 - 12 GA Shotgun.** Description
12 GA. Nice clean Ithaca 37 featherlight 12 GA. A few wear marks on the metal and the wood shows typical mark from use.Condition (Very Good). ... [more like this]
- Ithaca Model 500 shotgun, 20 ga. over-under,
26 in. barrels (Japanese), engraved receiver, checkered stock and forearm, serial number 565747, with leather case; permit, NICS background or FFL required. Stock and forearm ... [more like this]
- Ithaca Grade 2 shotgun, 10 ga. side-by-side,
32 in. Damascus barrels, checkered and figured walnut stock, engraved receiver, serial number 10144; permit, NICS background or FFL required. Early rebluing, stock refinished ... [more like this]
- Ithaca Model 100 shotgun, 20 ga. side-by-side,
28 in. barrels, serial number 5203423, with older leather case; permit, NICS background or FFL required. Stock with normal scratches and abrasions, several slight cracks to ... [more like this]
- Ithaca Model 4E shotgun, 12 ga. side-by-side,
28 in. barrels, finely carved and checkered figured walnut stock, receiver with extensive engraving with game birds, serial number 353421, with fitted modern hard case; permit, ... [more like this]
- Ithaca side-by-side .16 ga. shotgun, 28 in.
barrels, checkered walnut stock, engraved sporting dogs, SN 452838; NICS background or FFL required. Barrels with 75 percent original bluing, minor rust and scratches, minor ... [more like this]
- Ithaca Model 37 Shotgun.** Description
12 GA. Barrel length 30'. Chambered for 2' and 3/4' shells. Pump action. Clean bore. Shows engravings of flying ducks. Retains 95% original finish. Wood stock shows use with ... [more like this]
- Ithaca Victory Grade Shotgun.** Serial
# V306574. GA: 12. Barrel length: 34'. Chamber length: 3'. Length of pull: 14'. Drop on the heel: 2'. Good bore. Nice trap gun. Stock may have been refinished. Lever still ... [more like this]
- Ithaca .20 ga. Double-Barrel Shotgun model
200E, 28 in. barrels, serial number R254087; permit, FFL or NICS background required, ... [more like this]
- Ithaca Double-Barrel 20 ga. Shotgun checkered
walnut stock with fine old mellow patination, 23-3/4 in. barrels, serial number 246206; permit, FFL or NICS background required, ... [more like this]
- *RARE CASED ITHACA SOUSA GRADE DBL BBL SHOTGUN.
Cal. 12 ga. SN 360255. Spectacular highest grade Ithaca made with 32' vent rib bbls choked FULL/FULL with dbl ivory beads, ejectors & gold plated sgl selective trigger. Receiver ... [more like this]
- *ITHACA FLUES FIELD MODEL DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN.
Cal. 28 ga. SN 464887. Fine little shotgun with 26” bbls choked FULL/MOD with tapered, concave, matted rib, sgl bead, crossbolt rib extension, extractor & dbl triggers. ... [more like this]
- *RARE ITHACA GRADE 7E DBL BBL SHOTGUN. Cal.
12 ga. SN 454052. NID Model with 32' bbls choked FULL/FULL with matted ventilated rib, dbl ivory beads, crossbolt rib extension, ejectors & Ithaca sgl selective trigger. Bbls ... [more like this]
- *ITHACA GRADE 3 DBL BBL SHOTGUN. Cal. 12
ga. SN 185898. Flues model Damascus shotgun with 28' bbls, choked FULL/IMP CYL with tapered matted rib and single brass bead with bbl extension and modified Greener cross ... [more like this]
- *ITHACA 4E DAMASCUS DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN
2-BARREL SET. Cal. 12 ga. SN 86350. Beautiful high quality shotgun with 26” bbls (#1) choked FULL/IMP-CYL and 28” bbls (#2) choked FULL/MOD. Both have tapered, concave ... [more like this]
- *SCARCE ITHACA FLUES MODEL DBL BBL SHOTGUN.
Cal. 28 ga. SN 216160. Field grade shotgun with 24-3/16' bbls choked MOD/CYL with flat matted rib, single bead, one lump with rib extension and extractors. The receiver is ... [more like this]
- *SPECTACULAR CASED ENGRAVED ITHACA MODEL
37 PUMP SHOTGUN 2-BBL SET. Cal. 16 ga. SN 32309. Wonderful custom pump shotgun with 30' full choke bbl & 26' skeet bbl, both with Simmons ventilated rib with Ray-Bar front ... [more like this]
- *Ithaca Mod M-65 20 Ga. Single Shot ShotgunSerial
# 660XXX467 is a nice unique Ithaca model M-66 20 gauge single shot lever action breach load shotgun with exposed hammer. The lever when cocked releases the breach for loading ... [more like this]
Super Single Mattress
Accepted Forms of Payment
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Money Order / Cashiers Check, Paypal, Visa, Wire Transfer
Ithaca Model 66 Super Single 20 Gauge For Sale Gunbroker
Super Single 450
SHIPPING and DELIVERY available throughout the U.S. and world-wide, subject to specific rules for firearms and other items as specified in their auction descriptions. PICK-UP available at our Alpena Auction House and by arrangement in Metro Detroit. Depending on the arrangements, shipping and handling expenses are the responsibility of the buyer. Please email or call for specific information ([email protected]; 989-727-0011, ext 5)
SHIPMENTS are insured. Actual shipping cost, insurance fee, special handling fees, if applicable, and a minimal packing fee will be charged. We combine shipping and packaging for multi-lot orders whenever practical. Preferred shippers are USPS and FedEx, though others may be used.
SHIPPING EXPENSES are not estimated prior to purchase because we try to combine all items won by a bidder into a single package that is then measured and weighed, which cannot happen until after the auction. We do not guarantee any shipping estimates until your purchase is ready for shipment after the auction has ended.
All items must be removed within 5 business days of payment. Or, alternative pick-up or shipping arrangements must be made. Items remaining at the auction location longer than 5 business days after payment may incur a storage fee and could be considered abandoned with payments to be forfeited and the item re-sold.
$12.00 transfer fee applies for each FFL firearm purchased and delivered to the buyer at our Auction House. $20 transfer fee applies for each FFL firearm purchased and forwarded to another FFL dealer for delivery to the buyer. (Firearms subject to ATF rules can only be sold and transferred to owners within the U.S. Not all firearms are subject to FFL handling rules. Contact us regarding specific firearms we are offering for sale.)
Following Special Terms & Conditions are in addition to the regular Terms & Conditions for any of our auctions.
1. Firearms and ammunition are NOT specifically guaranteed or warranted for shooting. A purchased firearm should be inspected by a competent gunsmith for safety, function, and proper ammunition type before attempting to fire. Any description of mechanical function or condition does NOT mean the firearm has been professionally inspected or is OK for shooting. Ammunition of unknown origin should not be fired; the ammunition in this sale is sold for salvage of components or as collectibles only.
2. Sale and transfer of firearms to a buyer are subject to local, state and Federal regulations. Interpretation and compliance with such rules shall be the sole decision of the FFL verifying the buyer and transferring the firearm, unless there is clarification or specific direction by the appropriate Authority.
3. All firearms must be transferred through a FFL (Federal Firearms License) holder, i.e. licensed gun dealer or gun shop. Pace & Hong Auctions is a FFL holder and can transfer firearms to buyers from their Alpena, MI auction house or, for the convenience of non-local buyers, by arrangement with FFL holders throughout the U.S.
4. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure their purchase does not violate any applicable regulations. If a buyer fails to qualify under applicable regulations he will own a firearm where he will be unable to take possession. If Pace & Hong agrees to void the sale, the firearm must be returned in unchanged condition and there will be a 35% service charge plus appropriate Shipping and Handling charges. Please do not bid if you are unsure about qualifying and being able to take possession from your FFL dealer.
5. In Michigan you must be 18 or older to buy rifles or shotguns and 21 or older to buy handguns. Age requirements may vary in other states. You must identify yourself with a government issued ID that is current, shows a valid address and photo.
6. Buyers who cannot personally take possession at our Alpena auction house are responsible for selecting a FFL holder at a location convenient to the buyer. A properly documented copy of the receiving FFL holder's license must be received and verified by Pace & Hong Auctions prior to shipping. Buyer is responsible for fees associated with the transfer and shipping of firearms.
7. Items will be transferred to the buyer at our Alpena Auction House as soon as successful verification can be completed. Transfers through other FFL holders will be shipped within 3 business days of successful verification and payment of all charges and fees.
8. NOTE: ATF rules indicate that buyers may be put on delay for up to 3 days.