Mirc Expired

Posted : admin On 1/25/2022

(8,551) Peace and Protection v4.22.9; Out of all mIRC scripts, Pai's Peace and Protection is undefeated in style and substance. Pai released PnP 4.22 back in February 2002.

  • Except as otherwise provided in this paragraph, the amendments made by subsection (a) enacting this section and amending sections 48, 312, and 1016 of this title shall apply to periods after December 31, 1982, under rules similar to the rules of section 48(m) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 formerly I.R.C.
  • Step 1: Open mIRC, you will see this message. (If you have had for over 30 days) Step 2: Go to Start Search/Run regedit and then open it, it should look like this.
  • MIRC was created by Khaled Mardam-Bey (Arabic: خالد مردم بي ‎), a British programmer of Palestinian and Syrian origin.He began developing the software in late 1994, and released its first version on February 28, 1995.
  • MIRC is not a file sharing program. 25/12/02 04:17 AM. Replies: 0 Views: 118,444 0 118,444 25/12/02 04:17 AM. New to the forums? 07/12/02 02:19 PM. Replies: 0 Views: 536,259 0 536,259 07/12/02 02:19 PM. CPU usage when on many networks/channels. 26/11/20 09:53 PM.
Jun 21, 2009 4:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 890
If you want a free alternative to mIRC you could try XChat or irssi, there might be others out there also. You should try letting the awesome search engine Google help you with your answer.
InitialDClubSOL Brigade Progressive Rock Club BBcode Help BBcode Tips & Tricks
Jun 21, 2009 5:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7547
Wat. Just ignore it and click cancel. Nobody ever buys that shit and nobody ever register it because it's like the old versions of winzip that let you continue using the program.

Mirc Expired Registration

Jun 21, 2009 5:50 PM
Expired

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4525
Hato-kun said:
This isn't even a game. Get a mac and use Colloquy.

i have a Mac and Mibbit is better working than Colloquy atm.
Jun 22, 2009 2:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 513
Just get a crack from a torrent and follow instructions. I have full registered mIRC, free.
Jun 22, 2009 2:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7547
Witchking said:
Just get a crack from a torrent and follow instructions. I have full registered mIRC, free.

What's the point in cracking something you can use for free even past the free 'trial' period.
Mirc ExpiredExpired
Jun 22, 2009 2:53 AM
Mirc

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 220
Drunk_Samurai said:
Witchking said:
Just get a crack from a torrent and follow instructions. I have full registered mIRC, free.

What's the point in cracking something you can use for free even past the free 'trial' period.

You don't get that bitching screen that tells you, you have to register it
Jun 22, 2009 3:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 16087
Click on this. I dare you.MAL Fantasy Football LeagueCurrently Watching List
Jun 22, 2009 4:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7547
Android17 said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
Witchking said:
Just get a crack from a torrent and follow instructions. I have full registered mIRC, free.

What's the point in cracking something you can use for free even past the free 'trial' period.

You don't get that bitching screen that tells you, you have to register it

So what? I just ignore it.
Jun 22, 2009 4:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4828
Drunk_Samurai said:
Android17 said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
Witchking said:
Just get a crack from a torrent and follow instructions. I have full registered mIRC, free.

What's the point in cracking something you can use for free even past the free 'trial' period.

You don't get that bitching screen that tells you, you have to register it

So what? I just ignore it.

He does too, on a digital base.
[Report abuse to Chavez and the other moderators.]

Mirc License Expired

Sep 12, 2010 6:28 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 20

Im having this problm I used mirc for liek 10years and now I can't follow my HOTD anime... or acess other funsubs.. this is crap, anyone found an alternative?
You guys are a bit out of dated, after the new release of mirc 7.X
all mircs after the 30days start to expire and you only get register button avaiable, if u close the window it shut's down your mirc.
And if u isntall mirc 7.x > Unistal > Reinstal Mirc 6.x (or older) u cant use mirc anymore.
But I think i found a way.
After unisntal the 7.x mirc try, restart your pc, go 'X:program filesmirc' (SHIFT+DELETE)
Then try isntal version 3.61 it will work now.
(worked for me)
PS: Turn off the Backup Options during the mirc 6.3 instal!!
Modified by lrdalucard, Sep 12, 2010 6:36 AM
I'm an Anime/Manga Artist who enjoys drawing in the same style:
For info on comissions and galery: Click Here
Sep 12, 2010 11:41 AM

Mirc Expired Online


Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1215
XChat.
Or, if you have a remote shell account, learn2 irssi and screen.
'When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart.'
- A.C., Equinox I/I