- Samsung Kies Sync Server Password
- Samsung Kies For Samsung Android
- Samsung Kies Sync Server Setup
- Samsung Kies Recovery
- Download Samsung Kies For Windows
Download Kies for Windows to connect your Samsung mobile phone to your PC. Easily synchronise data between devices and find new apps.
- Samsung Kies connects your PC to your phone, making it easier for you to synchronise data and find new apps. Using Samsung Kies, you can view apps in full screen on your PC, no matter what network.
- Samsung Kies Samsung Kies connects your Smartphone to your PC, making it easier for you to synchronize data between devices and find new apps Samsung Smart Switch Switch from your old iPhone with ease. Samsung Kies Samsung Kies connects your Smartphone to your PC, making it easier for you to synchronize data between devices and find new apps.
- Version Download; Kies 2 (PC) Supported Models: Galaxy S4, Note 3 and older Models released before Sept,2013. Download KIES: Kies 3 (PC) Supported Models: Galaxy S6, Note 4 or newer and devices running Android 4.4 KitKat, Lollipop 5.0 / 5.1 and Marshmallow 6.0. Download KIES 3: Kies 4 (PC) COMING SOON! More Info: Kies (Mac) Supports all Mac OS X versions, Supports All Samsung's.
- The Samsung Kies has a program that can do multiple types of data transfer and quite a few of them are beyond handy. This is the only topic that was separated into multiple sections seeing as how Samsung Kies can actually handle quite a bit of transfer between multiple devices and programs. Samsung Kies Sync Data to Computer.
- Part 1. Connect Samsung Device to Kies（Only for Android 6.0 and earlier）
- Part 2. Connect Samsung to PC with TunesGo (Supports all Android version)
Part 1: Connect Samsung Device to Kies（Only for Android 6.0 and earlier）Step 1Select Wireless Connection in Kies
When you run the software in PC and enter the main interface, you will see two connection options. One is USB cable connection, the other is Wireless connection. Select the latter one.
Step 2Set Wi-Fi Connection on Samsung Device
Firstly, you should make your Galaxy phone connect to the same wireless network as that of Samsung Kies. Then, go to the 'Settings' > 'More Settings' > 'Kies via Wi-Fi' in your Samsung Galaxy.
When the device successfully detected the computer, the name of the PC will appear on the phone screen. A confirmation code will also show on the phone screen as soon as you choose the name of the computer.
Meanwhile, Wi-Fi connection request will pop up on your computer. Then enter the passkey shown on the handset in the request box on the computer, the device will soon connect to Kies. The whole process will take a bit longer since connection between device and Kies via Wi-Fi is not always successful.
Samsung Kies Sync Server PasswordNote: The function of transferring data from one Samsung Galaxy to another is not workable under wireless connection. If you want to figure out the reason, you can access to the tutorial on How to Transfer Data in between Samsung Devices.
Read up here, you may notice that bridge Galaxy device with Kies wirelessly is not complex. However, unsuccessful connection happens now and then, and I tried several times to make it work. To tackle this issue, you can check the Kies Help and find out the step-by-step solution or try to use the guide on part 2.
Part 2: Connect Samsung to PC with TunesGo(Support all Android version)Kies can only support Android Marshmallow 6.0 or early version of Samsung to connect. But if you own a Samsung Galaxy S7/ S8/Note 8 with Android Oreo 8.0/7.0, you may fail to connect with the guide in part 1. Now, you are recommended to try TunesGo program, which allows users to connect Samsung to computer without any limits.
After you successfully connect Samsung to PC, you can now continue your task with TunesGo program:
1. Back up Android files to PC
2. Manage files in Android such as import & export files directly from/to computer, send messages to several contacts at a time, download and convert video files, install and uninstall apps from/to Android and detect, merge or de-duplicate contacts.
3. Transfer data between Android and iPhone/iTunes/PC/Mac easily without data loss.
If you have any question about this article, please simply drop us a comment below!
Samsung File Transfer tools help you transfer data in between Samsung Galaxy/Note or from Samsung device to Android/iPhone. As you know, there are so many software for you to transfer Samsung files, and among them, the most frequently used and developed by Samsung Inc. are Kies, Smart Switch and Sidesync. Not a few users also complained that they have trouble using the above tools now and then. That’s why some turn to TunesGo, the reliable alternative to Samsung file transfer software. Below we will take deep analysis on the four apps and summarize their pros and cons so that you can easily choose the one meets your need.
Copy My Data from iPhone 6s/7 to Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S8 SMS Backup: Easy Solutions for You
Kies vs. Sidesync vs. Smart Switch vs. TunesGoContestant 1Samsung Kies
If you are big fans of Samsung phones, you must be familiar with Samsung Kies. There are two versions of the software, Kies 2.6 and Kies 3.0. Kies 2.6 supports galaxy/note running Android 4.3(exclusive) or former, while Kies 3.0 works for device running Android 4.3(included) or over.
1.Support both USB cable and Wi-Fi connection. If you cannot install USB driver properly on your PC, you can bridge device and computer via wireless network.
2.Backup and restore Samsung data with one-click. Supported S Memo and S Planner backup.
3. Manage data in Library and sync to plugin Samsung device easily.
4. No charge.
1.If your source and target Samsung phones are running different Android OS, for example, Note 3 is running Android 4.2 and Galaxy S7 running Android 7.0, you cannot transfer data with the same version of Kies software.
2.Kies only support you transfer data between Samsung devices. If you need to transfer files from Samsung to other Android, Kies is not an good option.
3.Only support contacts, sms, video, photo, music and S planner transfer. All the content that can be transferred must be stored in internal memory.
Sidesync might be less known than Kies and Smart Switch, but it’s useful tool for you to share files and screen between PC and Galaxy/Note. It’s compatible with Samsung smartphones running Android KitKat 4.0 or higher and tablet running Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher.
1. Three ways to connect Samsung to PC: Wi-Fi, USB cable & QR code.
2. Directly drag and drop files between Samsung and PC.
3. Mirror phone screen to computer, then you can make phone call, send messages, take photos and more directly on PC.
4. No charge.
1.You need to install the app on both Samsung and PC so as to build the connection.
2.You can only transfer media and document files between Galaxy/Note and PC. If you need to transfer or backup contacts and messages, Sidesync cannot satisfy your need.
3.Cannot transfer data between Samsung devices.
Contestant 3Smart Switch
Smart Switch is the most popular file transfer tool developed by Samsung. It can be used in both desktop and Samsung device. The highlighted feature of Smart Switch is file transfer from Samsung/Android/iOS/Windows/Blackberry to Samsung in an efficient way.
1.Backup & restore Galaxy/Note data to PC with one-click.
2.Sync outlook contacts to Samsung without compatibility issue.
3.Support data transfer from devices running different OS to Samsung phones.
4.Backup and restore data from/to SD card.
1.Trouble connecting Samsung to computer via USB cable. Always asks you to install USB driver and wait a long time to finish install.
2.Cannot select data types to backup and restore from/to Samsung on PC/Mac.
3.Samsung device must be the target phone. That is to say you cannot transfer Samsung data to other Android, iPhone, Windows phone, Blackberry.
Samsung Kies For Samsung AndroidTunesGo is multi-functional software for you to transfer, backup, restore and manage Samsung data on PC/Mac. It supports various types of data, including contacts, messages, photos, videos, apps, music, podcasts, TV shows, iTunes U, folders, doc file, etc.
1.Besides Samsung, it is compatible with most Android phones from different brands running Android 2.0 to Android 8.0 and iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Samsung Kies Sync Server Setup
2.Easy to connect Samsung to PC/Mac via USB cable and not need to install the app of the Galaxy/Note.
3.Selectively choose data to transfer, backup, restore and manage.
4.Copy music/videos from iTunes Library to Samsung without restriction.
5.In addition to transfer function, you can backup & restore data from/to Samsung, manage SD card files, convert photos/videos to GIF, rebuild iTunes Library and more.
1.It’s not free. To have a complete use of TunesGo, you should pay USD $39.95 for the lifetime license.