Aug 27, 2015 It is a hat shaped like a large yellow banana that encompasses the player's entire head, with only a hole for the face. The Potassium Bonnet was contributed to the Steam Workshop. This is an NPC pack composed entirely of Fortnite skins/characters. By the time of release, there will be 4 skins; Omega, Carbide, Drift, and Raven. There will (hopefully) be more to come assuming I get other authors' permission to use their model.
Updated the Nailgun:
- The Burned Banana Peel is a crafting ingredient that was updated in the June 27, 2012 Patch. It was originally added in the June 19, 2012 Patch, as the Banana Peel. Crafting it with three other incinerated treasures formed a Pile of Ash.
- STN-Trading Site: Last Video: Download t.
- Damage rampup increased from 150% to 175% to match Scattergun (Max damage now 20 up from 17)
- Faster fire rate from 0.115s to 0.1s
- Clip size & max ammo reduced by 20%
Tf2 Banana Skin BenefitsUpdated the Flamethrower:
- Made flames and airblast more reliable
Updated the Dynamite Pack:
- Recharge time slowed from 7s to 10s
- Faster throw charging time from 4s to 2s
- Airblast, bullets and melees push the main Dynamite Pack slightly further
- Airblasting Dynamite Bomblets now extinguishes their fuse
Updated the Mine Layer:
- Mines of losing team no longer detonate
Updated the Coilgun:
- Fixed the Coilgun's Alt-fire preventing reloading when empty
Updated the Hunting Revolver:
- Fire rate slowed from 0.6s to 0.75s
Updated the Tranquilizer Gun:
- Effect duration is now affected by distance falloff
- Effect reworked: Colorblind victim, and slow their movements by 33% for up to 5s
- Includes: Move speed, reload speed, weapon switch speed, melee attack speed, and Minigun Spin-up and Spin-down speed
- No longer affects mouse sensitivity
Tf2 Banana Skin Care
Updated the Umbrella:
- Plays a sound when Alt-Fire is unsuccessful
- Are now 50 Metal by default, and can be reverted back to 125 with tf2c_building_gun_mettle 0
Updated Nail/Syringe Projectiles:
- Are now consistent with the Server's projectile position
- Enabled Vote Kicking by default
- Enabled vote kicking players in spectator
- Enabled Rate-limiting on ClientCommand 'voicemenu' (Voice Command spam has been limited to 0.3s, minimum)
- Allowed custom items_game.txts to now allow PDA items in Medieval
- Fixed Voice Chat to be a bit louder (If you've changed Voice_Scale, revert it back to 1)
- Fixed an oversight that allowed achievements to be earned in Randomizer
- Fixed a crash related to Arena Queue
- Fixed a crash related to Disguising
- Fixed a crash related to winning in Payload
- Fixed a Linux crash related to CTF
- Fixed broken sounds on Linux builds
- Fixed the GRN flamethrower particles
- Fixed being able to push stickybombs only once
- Fixed the 'Bounced Betty' achievement being unachievable
- Fixed loading item schemas packed inside maps
- Adjusted Demoman bots to use Stickies more often
- Adjusted Heavy bots to not eat Sandviches while ubered
- Adjusted Sniper bots to fix a case of picking bad spots
- Adjusted Civilian Bots to stay behind the frontline, and retreat to spawn if no cover is found
- Adjusted Randomized Loadouts from being preserved on intentional deaths
- Increased the Building Placement trace, to prevent some out-of-bounds exploits
- Updated players to say 'Thanks' when extinguished from afterburn
- Updated dropped ammo (i.e. dropped weapons) to glow
- Updated Map Icons for simplified server browser
- Updated the Changelevel Vote Issue to respect the Map Cycle
- Updated the Options menu to lower sensitivity as low as Legacy options can
- Updated the Medal Listings
- Updated the Voting Icons
- Updated navigation files for Mineside and Badwater
- Updated Localization
- Time has passed within Badwater, and is now brighter outside
- Fixed a bug where RED's respawn time was shorter than BLU's respawn time, after capturing B
- Updated the respawn time after B's capture to be 10 seconds for RED, and 2 seconds for BLU
- Changed some models
- Added a new second route to the Escape Zone
- Made some areas brighter
- Added a small ammo kit to upper balcony at mid
- Added more cover for upper balcony at mid
- Adjusted respawn time for Red during Escape gates being open to be longer
- Small changes in general
- Updated the respawn time to be 2 seconds for BLU
- Shortened the round timer from 6 minutes to 4 minutes and 30 seconds
- Changed some models
Here's a small tutorial on how to use our Launcher+Updater program, for usage in updating the mod for yourself, and server owners:
Shea Butter For FaceFor Windows users:
- Open the 'tf2classic' folder, in your Sourcemods folder.
- Find and open the 'TF2ClassicLauncher' executable.
- In the 'Launch game' tab, there's a button labeled 'Update'. Click this button to update the game. If it is faded out, you're up to date.
- After everything has installed, press the 'Launch' button, or locate the game in your Steam Library.
For Linux users:
- You'll need to download our Linux Only Updater, and once it's fully installed, please read through this PDF.
For Torrent Users:
- As this patch might put a lot of stress on the server behind the launcher, we've decided to also provide a manual download in the form of a torrent.
Optional Direct Mirror:
- If you are having trouble with either of these methods, here is a direct mirror for the 2.0.1 patch.
- Once downloaded, extract the files into your 'tf2classic' folder using 7zip.
If you need any further help, please reach out to our Public Discord, and we can try to help.