The critically acclaimed and best-selling MMA videogame franchise returns to take players inside the Octagon™ with UFC® Undisputed™ 3, delivering UFC action focused on intense toe-to-toe combat, impressive visual presentation and increased accessibility.Featuring the addition of PRIDE Mode, a brand new submission system, new ways to finish the fight and increased accessibility through. PlayStation 3:UFC 2009: Undisputed - R250.sold. UFC 2009: Undisputed - Platinum - R220UFC: Personal Trainer (Move) - R300.sold. UFC: Undisputed 2010 - R320UFC: Undisputed 3 - R680.sold. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - R750Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - R230Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Essenti als - R190Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Platinum. UFC Undisputed 3 is a mixed martial arts video game featuring Ultimate Fighting Championship properties and fighters developed by Yuke's and published by THQ. It was released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It is a sequel to UFC Undisputed 2010, making it the third and last game to be released under THQ's 2007 agreement with the UFC. Get the best deals on UFC Undisputed 3 Video Games and expand your gaming library with the largest online selection at eBay.com. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Fifa 20 - r250 ufc 3 - r250 the witcher:wild hunt - r200 assassins creed odyssey - r300 buy sepratly or r900 for all will look at offers whatsapp 066 232 5498 5 gumtree.co.za.
Ufc Undisputed 3 Xbox 360
1 - 0ofads
Ufc 3 for sale
Ufc 3 for sale. Posted by darren bauer in playstation, games in plumstead. 02 december 2020gumtree.co.za
Ufc 3 ps4
Hi i am selling my ps4 game (ufc 3) game is in excellent conditionnot negotiableplease whatsapp if interestedgumtree.co.za
Ufc 3 xbox one
I'm selling ufc 3 . In good condition . No scratches . Works perfectly . R350 neg.gumtree.co.za
Three xbox one games. Ufc 3, fifa 18 and minecraftolx.co.za
Xbox one gamesR 400
I'm selling my xbox one games because i don't play that much anymore. All the games are in excellent condition and the covers and dics are not scratch. Separate...gumtree.co.za
Xbox one 500gb with 2 controllersR 5 000
Xbox one 500gb comes with 2 controllers need for speed quantum break fifa 16 just cause 3 ufc xbox is in excellent condtiongumtree.co.za
Xbox one games
Fifa 20 - r250 ufc 3 - r250 the witcher:wild hunt - r200 assassins creed odyssey - r300 buy sepratly or r900 for all will look at offers whatsapp 066 232 5498gumtree.co.za
X box one games cheap!
Ufc 2-r200 super lucky tales -r150 just cause 3 -r200 mass effect andromeda -r200 fifa 18 -r200 rugby 15-r50 ghost recon wild lands deluxe edition-r350 all...gumtree.co.za
Xbox one s all digital 1TB ( white )
What s in the box1 tb xbox one s all-digital edition console (disc-free gaming) cables and all wiring 2x wireless controllerdownload codes for forza 3,...gumtree.co.za
Sony ps4 1tb 4kR 7 000
Serious buyers only - Price isn't negotiable. Console is in mint condition and comes with one controller. Has Digitally Download Games: - WWE 2K20 - UFC 3 -...gumtree.co.za
Xbox 1 with 5 games!!!R 4 500
Xbox one 500gb mint condition with all wires Includes: a control with a grip skin, fifa 20, fifa 19, UFC 3, tekken 7 and dark souls 2 Note : control's RB button...gumtree.co.za
Ps4 slim *500gb* for sale
Ps4 slim 500 gb for sale excellent condition games: ufc 3 fifa 18:russian word cup update fifa 19 uncharted 4 horizon zero dawn god of war:remasterd games...gumtree.co.za
Console hardly played, and after playing packed neatly back into box. No scratches. Clean. Mint, basically new. Includes all accessories, and control will also...gumtree.co.za
Rugby 20 r350 far cry new dawn r250 spiderman r300 dark souls remastered r300 gta 5 r250 borderlands 3 r300 a way out r200 assassins creed origins r200 tennis...gumtree.co.za
*xbox one games forsale*
1. Rage 2 (sealed)=r300 2. Ctr nitro fueled=r300 3. Crash bandicoot=r300 4. Darksouls 3=r300 5. Darksouls remastered (sealed)r250 6. Darksiders 3=r250 7....gumtree.co.za
*cheap* psp games, ratchet and clank size matters, jak and daxter the lost frontier, daxter
Welcome to the gaming lobby please see our psp games lists below. Hillcrest (9 old main rd, oxford village market, shop 79)our contact details no. 084 890 3939 ...gumtree.co.za
Did not find what you're looking for?
Stay updated about Ufc undisputed 3Please enter a valid email.
|UFC Undisputed 3|
Cover art featuring former UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson 'The Spider' Silva, who won a fan vote to appear on the cover of the game.
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable|
UFC Undisputed 3 is a mixed martial artsvideo game featuring Ultimate Fighting Championship properties and fighters developed by Yuke's and published by THQ. It was released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It is a sequel to UFC Undisputed 2010, making it the third and last game to be released under THQ's 2007 agreement with the UFC.
UFC Undisputed 3 has improved and added changes from its predecessor, including the following:
- New THQ servers for online play and downloadable content. Since the closing of THQ, the servers are now closed.
- The addition of Pride Mode, with Pride rules, ring, and fighters. Pride Grand Prix has also been included, with the ability to have fights in the same night with damage moving onto the next fight. Commentary is provided by Bas Rutten and Stephen Quadros. Lenne Hardt announces the fighters in Pride in English.
- A brand new submission system. New submission moves includes the standing rear naked choke, standing guillotine choke, and the flying scissor heel hook.
- Motion capture used for fighters for more realistic movement.
- New Stats: Footwork, Ground Grapple Top and Bottom for offense and defense.
- Fighter entrances and music.
- Two game play control options: traditional and simplified (Pro and Amateur controls).
- Leg kick TKO's, including leg breaks from blocked kicks.
- New KO animations. 'Finish the Fight' allows you to continue punching an unconscious opponent until the referee pulls you off.
- Damage recovery between rounds.
- New Stamina system, where stamina can only come back up so far until you are fully rested. Cuts affect stamina and energy recovery rate.
- Redesigned striking game emphasizing jabs, quick strikes, and combinations. Elbow spamming has been fixed, with only certain fighters having elbows in clinch range. A fighter's reach is now a big part in striking, and new feint system and takedown-intercepting knees have been added.
- New clinch controls, including a new transition in the clinch to back control. Whip knees can be done to the body and can be blocked.
- Stat decay removed in Career Mode, and roster fighters from the UFC and Pride can now be taken through career mode.
- New ground positions with the cage, including using the cage to set up submissions and 'wall walking' back to a standing position.
- New options, such as Stamina Simulation mode, Competition Spec mode (removes all random elements such as flash KOs and doctor stoppages), and Stat Equalizer (equalizes all stats to 90 for both fighters).
- Fighters are now able to sway on the ground to avoid strikes.
- Sweeps are back from UFC 2009 Undisputed, including new ones.
- Venues available includes MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The O2, Bell Centre, Palms Casino Resort, and the Red Rock Resort Spa and Casino. Madison Square Garden returns from UFC 2009 Undisputed. Pride matches are realised on Saitama Super Arena and WFA matches are realised at The Joint.
- Mario Yamasaki, Herb Dean, Yves Lavigne, Josh Rosenthal, Dan Miragliotta and Kevin Mulhall are the referees available in the game.
Development and release
The demo was released on 24 January 2012.
The game received 'generally favourable reviews' on both platforms according to the review aggregation website Metacritic. In Japan, Famitsu gave it a score of all four nines for a total of 36 out of 40.
Dan Plunkett of 411Mania gave the Xbox 360 version nine out of ten and called it 'the best game of the series and the best mixed martial arts video game to date.' Jeffrey Harris of the same website gave the PlayStation 3 version 9.6 out of 10 and said it was 'really the MMA game we've been waiting for years. THQ really buckled down and the extra development time really paid off to make the game that much more special. EA MMA game [sic] was a good game, but it failed to deliver on a lot of levels and they didn't do enough to go above and beyond and truly outdo UFC Undisputed. THQ has now outdone all previous UFC Undisputed installments and EA MMA as well here.' A little later on, Trace Aber of the same website gave both console versions nine out of ten and said: 'UFC Undisputed 3 is far and away the best game in the series, and it's obvious that taking a year off worked. The game certainly feels familiar, but it's the subtle things they changed that make the most difference. It's a well-rounded experience that is a must-have for any MMA fan.'
The Digital Fix gave the PS3 version eight out of ten and called it 'the definitive MMA game'.Digital Spy gave the Xbox 360 version a similar score of four stars out of five, calling it 'a thoroughly enjoyable fighting game, striking a wonderful balance between shallow action and simulation. Personality issues aside, once the bell rings, the action is superb, offering incredible levels of strategy, not to mention some of the most impressive knockouts we've ever seen.'Metro gave it a similar score of eight out of ten and called it 'The premier MMA title that will appeal to all fight fans, whether you like the sport or not.'
The game topped the UK sales charts for several weeks.
On 5 June 2012, it was announced that THQ had sold the UFC license to Electronic Arts and closed the studio that worked on the franchise. A new title, EA Sports UFC, was released on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One next-gen consoles on 17 June 2014, followed by a sequel in Spring 2016.
- ^THQ Tank (1 June 2011). 'UFC Undisputed 3 - Step Inside!'. Archived from the original on 10 June 2011. Retrieved 5 June 2011.
- ^UFCTHQ (17 June 2011). 'UFC Undisputed 3 Gameplay Q&A #2'. YouTube. Retrieved 21 June 2011.
- ^Carsillo, Ray (10 February 2012). 'EGM Review: UFC Undisputed 3 (X360)'. EGMNow. EGM Media, LLC. Archived from the original on 8 January 2019. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^Edwards, Matt (15 February 2012). 'UFC Undisputed 3 Review (Xbox 360)'. Eurogamer. Gamer Network. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^ abcBrian (21 February 2012). 'Famitsu review scores (2/21/12)'. Nintendo Everything. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^ abReeves, Ben (29 February 2012). 'UFC Undisputed 3'. Game Informer. GameStop. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^Tan, Nicholas (13 February 2012). 'UFC Undisputed 3 Review (X360)'. Game Revolution. CraveOnline. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^ abCalvert, Justin (13 February 2012). 'UFC Undisputed 3 Review'. GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^'UFC Undisputed 3 Review (X360)'. GameTrailers. Viacom. 10 February 2012. Archived from the original on 15 February 2012. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^Steinlage, Tate (16 February 2012). 'UFC Undisputed 3 review (X360)'. GameZone. Archived from the original on 27 February 2012. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^ abHopper, Steven (9 February 2012). 'UFC Undisputed 3 Review'. IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^Suszek, Mike (13 February 2012). 'UFC Undisputed 3 review: Pride Fighting (X360)'. Engadget (Joystiq). Oath Inc. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^Rudden, Dave (10 February 2012). 'UFC Undisputed 3 review'. Official Xbox Magazine. Future US. Archived from the original on 6 March 2013. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^'Review: UFC Undisputed 3'. PlayStation: The Official Magazine. No. 57. Future plc. April 2012. p. 80.
- ^ abMartin, Liam (14 February 2012). ''UFC Undisputed 3' review (Xbox 360)'. Digital Spy. Hearst Communications. Archived from the original on 17 February 2012. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^ abNsubuga, Jimmy (19 February 2012). 'UFC Undisputed 3 review - full contact (X360)'. Metro. DMG Media. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^ ab'UFC Undisputed 3 for PlayStation 3 Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^ ab'UFC Undisputed 3 for Xbox 360 Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^Plunkett, Dan (16 February 2012). 'UFC Undisputed 3 (Xbox 360) Review'. 411Mania. Archived from the original on 2 June 2012. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^Harris, Jeffrey (5 March 2012). 'UFC Undisputed 3 (PS3) Review'. 411Mania. Archived from the original on 2 June 2012. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^Aber, Trace (17 March 2012). 'UFC Undisputed 3 (360, PS3) Review'. 411Mania. Archived from the original on 20 March 2012. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^Gallagher, Gareth (14 February 2012). 'UFC Undisputed 3 Review (PS3)'. The Digital Fix. Poisonous Monkey. Archived from the original on 29 February 2012. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^'TOP 30 SONY PLAYSTATION 3 (FULL PRICE), WEEK ENDING 25 February 2012'. GfK Chart-Track. Archived from the original on 11 April 2017. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- ^Chalk, Andy (5 June 2012). 'THQ Loses UFC, Closes Studio'. The Escapist. Enthusiast Gaming. Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- UFC Undisputed 3 at MobyGames