- Uttama Villain Songs Telugu Mp3 Download
- Uttama Songs Telugu Movie
- Uttama Villain Telugu Songs Jukebox
About Uttama Villain. Uttama Villain is a Tamil album released in 2015. There are a total of 17 songs in Uttama Villain. The songs were composed by Ghibran, a talented musician. Listen to all of Uttama Villain online on JioSaavn. Published on Mar 28, 2015 Presenting the Uttama Villain Telugu music box: Listen to the songs of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Uttama Villain’ in Ghibran’s music, directed by Ramesh Aravind. Watch Uttama Villain Telugu movie Audio Launch. The movie stars Kamal Hassan, Jayaram, Andrea Jeremiah, Pooja Kumar, Nassar, Parvathi Menon, Parvathy Nair and Urvashi. Viswanath and K. Balachander will be seen in cameo roles.
|Directed by||Mithran Jawahar|
|Produced by||M. Mohan Apparao|
|Music by||Vijay Antony|
|Edited by||M. Thiyagarajan|
|Distributed by||Ayngaran International|
Uthamaputhiran (English: Ideal Son) is a 2010 Indian Tamil-languageromantic comedy film directed by Mithran Jawahar. A remake of the 2008 Telugu film Ready, it stars Dhanush and Genelia, reprising her role from the original version, in the lead roles; the supporting cast includes K. Bhagyaraj, Vivek, Ashish Vidyarthi and Jaya Prakash Reddy (who was also part of the original film) among others with Shriya Saran in a cameo. The film received mixed reviews from critics, but ended up as a commercial success among 2010 Deepavali releases along with Mynaa. The film was later dubbed into Hindi as Rakhwala No. 1 in 2012.
Siva (Dhanush) is a happy-go-lucky young boy in a large family. The head of this family are three brothers. One of the brothers is Siva's father. Siva studies from a hostel away from home. He is always helpful and always comes in when others need him. In one of his obliging acts, he helps his cousin Kalpana (Shriya Saran) elope with her lover against the family's choice. This aggravates the family, and they are asked to forget all about him.
On another occasion, he is asked to help a friend in a love marriage. Siva kidnaps Pooja (Genelia) on a mistaken identity from the marriage hall. When Pooja is kidnapped, her uncles Periyamuthu Gounder (Ashish Vidyarthi) and Chinnamuthu Gounder (Jaya Prakash Reddy) and their henchmen follow them. Pooja, while on the run, tells Siva that she was not interested in the wedding and that her uncles are forcing her marriage with one of their sons, only to seize her properties. When Siva went to kidnap her, she was thinking of how to run away from this marriage. While escaping from Pooja's uncles, Siva brings Pooja to his house under a false identity. Soon, Siva falls in love with Pooja and determines to marry her only with the consent of all the members of both families. When Siva's family along with Pooja visit a temple, her uncle kidnaps her and locks her away in his house.
To save Pooja, Siva joins Emotional Ekambaram (Vivek) — the auditor of Pooja's uncles – as an assistant. He makes Ekambaram believe that he is capable of creating new worlds with characters of their own. Ekambaram then 'creates' two American billionaires and with the help of Siva, convinces the two uncles to marry their sons to the daughters of these billionaires. To prove that they are real and not merely the figment of Ekambaram's imagination, Siva asks his parents and his uncles and aunts to play the role. They manage to win the Gounders' hearts and bring about a change in their behaviour.
Then, with the consent of all the family members, Siva marries Pooja.
Uttama Villain Songs Telugu Mp3 Download
- Dhanush as Sivaramakrishnan / Dhandapani
- Genelia as Pooja Padmanadhan
- Vivek as 'Emotional' Ekambaram (Auditor)
- Bhagyaraj as Raghupathi / (Washington Vetrivel)
- Ashish Vidyarthi as Periyamuthu Gounder
- Jaya Prakash Reddy as Chinnamuthu Gounder
- Sundarrajan as Sundaram
- Karunas as Janaki
- Vijay Babu as Raghavan / (Chicago Shakthivel)
- Vivekvasu Nagalla as Rajaram
- Charuhasan as Swamiji
- Mayilsamy as Santhosh Khan
- Srinath as David
- Rajendran as Velu
- Ambika as Sivakaami
- Rekha as Meenakshi
- Rajyalakshmi as Lakshmi Raghupathi
- Nithya as Bharatham Sundaram
- Uma Padmanabhan as Sundari Raghavan
- Aarthi as Raji / Gundumani
- Sonia as Lalitha alias Lallu
- Pandu as Swamiji's assistant
- Master Bharath as Chinna Moorthy Gounder
- Surekha Vani as Chinna Moorthy Gounder's mother
- Rajesh Lingam
- Shriya as Kalpana (Guest appearance)
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||5 October 2010|
|Vijay Antony chronology|
The soundtrack, composed by Vijay Antony, was released on 5 October 2010 in Chennai. The album consists of 6 tracks overall.
|1.||'Ussumu Laresay'||Priyan||Vijay Antony, Emcee Jazz, Janaki Iyer||4:46|
|2.||'Kan Irrandil'||Eknaath||Naresh Iyer||4:29|
|3.||'Idicha Pacharisi'||Annamalai||Sangeetha Rajeshwaran, Ranjith, Vinaya||4:43|
|4.||'En Nenju'||Priyan||Vijay Prakash, Saindhavi||4:47|
|5.||'Thooral Thedum'||Ajeesh, Janaki Iyer||4:19|
|6.||'Ulagam Unnaku'||Annamalai||Vijay Prakash||3:36|
The film was released on Diwali alongside Arjun's Vallakottai, Mynaa, and Va Quarter Cutting. The film netted approximately ₹58 lakh in three days from Chennai city and ₹67 lakh from Salem area on its opening weekend. It was hat-trick victory for Dhanush-Mithran combination. The film was however banned in western districts of Tamil Nadu. Upon release, Vivek's dialogues relating to the business community Kounder and scenes pertaining to the community were removed. People of the Kongu caste disrupted the screening of the film as the film made negative remarks against their caste.
The satellite rights of the film were sold to Sun TV.
Uttama Songs Telugu Movie
- ^'Dhanush And I Are In Synch-Mithran Jawahar Articles - Features'. Top 10 Cinema. 24 December 2009. Archived from the original on 9 October 2011. Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- ^Dundoo, Sangeetha Devi (21 November 2010). 'Ready for another hit' – via www.thehindu.com.
- ^'Uthama Puthiran'. Deccan Herald. 7 November 2010. Archived from the original on 2 March 2012. Retrieved 13 November 2019.
- ^'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on 2 March 2016. Retrieved 23 February 2016.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^'Uthamaputhiran'. The Hindu. 31 October 2010.
- ^Kumar, S. R. Ashok (31 October 2010). 'Take Five!' – via www.thehindu.com.
- ^Saqaf, Syed Muthahar (7 November 2010). 'Theatres sparkle without stars' – via www.thehindu.com.
- ^http://www.sify.com/movies/dhanush-s-uthamaputhiran-is-a-hit-news-tamil-kljrGchijfhsi.htmlArchived 9 July 2015 at the Wayback Machine Uthamaputhiran gets decent opening
- ^'Uthamaputhiran banned in Kovai & Salem'. Archived from the original on 9 July 2015. Retrieved 16 February 2015.
- ^'Dhanush apologises for objectionable scenes in 'Uthama Puthiran''. Deccan Herald. 11 November 2010. Archived from the original on 4 November 2014. Retrieved 13 November 2019.
- ^'Disrupted'. 12 November 2010 – via www.thehindu.com.
- ^'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on 13 August 2016. Retrieved 11 August 2016.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Uthamaputhiran on IMDb